New York Assemblymember Donna Lupard (D-Bighamton) has filed Assembly Bill 8334, a proposal to legalize the production and cultivation of industrial hemp. Assembly Bill 8334 would make it so that “hemp is an agricultural product which may be grown, produced, possessed, and commercially traded in the state”. It would establish a regulatory and licensing system …
Tag: Assembly Bill 8334
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!