A proposal to add post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) to the list of conditions that qualifies someone to become a medical cannabis patient was filed this week in New Jersey. Assembly Bill 3726, which has been assigned to the Assembly Health and Senior Services Committee, is sponsored by Assemblymembers Vincent Mazzeo and Linda Stender. The …
Tag: assembly bill 3726
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!