The findings of a new study published in the journal Molecular Neurobiology “support a promising therapeutic profile for CBD as a new fast-acting antidepressant drug.” “Currently available antidepressants have a substantial time lag to induce therapeutic response and a relatively low efficacy”, states the study’s researchers, noting that “The development of drugs that addresses these …
Tag: Antidepressant marijuana
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!