An initiative to legalize recreational cannabis has been filed with Montana’s Secretary of State, the first step in putting the proposal on next year’s general election ballot. Ballot Issue 7 was filed by Anthony Varriana, head of the new organization Cycling for a Sensible Drug Policy, which is promoting the effort. If placed on the …
Tag: Anthony Varriano
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!