An initiative to legalize recreational cannabis has been filed with Montana’s Secretary of State, the first step in putting the proposal on next year’s general election ballot. Ballot Issue 7 was filed by Anthony Varriana, head of the new organization Cycling for a Sensible Drug Policy, which is promoting the effort. If placed on the …
Tag: Anthony Varriano
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!