Cannabis consumption, both for medical and recreational purposes, can be a divisive issue for many doctors. Now, the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), representing over 100,000 family physicians (as well as students and residents), has taken a stand on the issue, and made their opinion clear. On Wednesday, the AAFP held their annual Congress …
Tag: American Academy of Family Physicians marijuana
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!