Greece’s prime minister has announced that the country has officially legalized medical cannabis. At Friday press conference Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras announced that the Joint Ministerial Decision to legalize cannabis as a medicine has been signed into law. “From now on, the country is turning its page, as Greece is now included in countries where …
Tag: alexis tsipras
- Study: Cannabinoids May Inhibit Tumor Growth in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!