Starting tomorrow, February 24th in Alaska, it will be entirely legal under state law for those 21 and older to possess up to an ounce of cannabis, and to cultivate up to six cannabis plants. This is due to Ballot Measure 2, approved by voters in 2014, becoming law. Ballot Measure 2 also legalized the …
Tag: alaska legalization initiative
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!