Activation of the body’s CB2 receptors – something done naturally through the consumption of cannabis – may help treat acute kidney injury, according to a new study published by the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. “Ischemia-reperfusion injury (IRI) is a common cause of acute kidney injury (AKI), which is an increasing problem in the clinic …
Tag: Acute Kidney Injury treatment
- Voters in Illinois’ Most Populated County Approve Marijuana Legalization Referendum
- Alaska House Unanimously Approves Resolution Urging Feds to Respect Their Marijuana Law
- Study: Cannabinoid Receptors a Promising Target for the Treatment of Suicidal Behavior
- Maryland Senate Advances Bill to Increase Marijuana Possession Limit from 10 Grams to 28 Grams
- Here’s the Location of Florida’s 12 Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- Missouri Legislature Votes to Legalize Hemp
- Court Rules California Medical Marijuana Recommendation Valid in Arizona
- New Poll Finds 59% of New Jersey Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
SalviaExtract.com is America's best source for high quality Salvia for Sale, vape pens and ethnobotanical.
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
The Smoke Advisor offers expert reviews on the most popular vaporizers and vape pens which describes how each type of vaporizer works.
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.