A bipartisan coalition of nearly 50 lawmakers have filed companion bills in Washington’s House and Senate to raise the minimum age for purchasing, using and selling tobacco and vapor products. The measures define a “vapor product” as any “electronic cigarette, electronic cigar, electronic cigarillo, electronic pipe, or similar product or device and any vapor cartridge …
- Appleton, Bergquist, Chapman, Chase, Cleveland, Clibborn, Cody, Darneille, DeBolt, Farrell, Fey, Fitzgibbon, Frame, Frockt, Goodman, Gregerson, Haler, Hargrove, Harris, house bill 1054, Hunt, Jinkins, Johnson, Kagi, Keiser, Kilduff, King, Kuderer, Liias, McBride, Miloscia, Nealey, O'Ban, Orwall, Pedersen, Pettigrew, Pollet, raise age tobacco, Riccelli, Robinson, Ryu, senate bill 5025, Senn, Short, Slatter, Stanford, Stokesbary, Tharinger, tobacco products, vapor products, Walsh, Young
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!