Proponents of California’s Proposition 64 to legalize cannabis for everyone 21 and older have raised $11.5 million in support for their proposal, according to state data. The initiative’s biggest donor is former Facebook President Sean Parker at $2,303,965, followed by Drug Policy Action at $1.75 million, the New Approach PAC at $1,500,000, Weedmaps at $750,000 …
Tag: yes on prop 64
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!