In Ohio, early voting is already underway for Issue 3, a controversial initiative to legalize recreational cannabis for those 21 and older, which is on the November 8th general election ballot. The “controversial” portion of the initiative isn’t that it would legalize cannabis, it’s how it would do it, establishing what many are calling a …
Tag: yes on 3
- cannabis initiative, cannabis jobs, cannabis monopoly, Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph T. Deters, issue 3, marijuana initiative, marijuana jobs, marijuana monopoly, ohio cannabis, ohio issue 3, ohio legalization, ohio marijuana, Ohio Marijuana Control Commission, ohio's Issue 3, yes on 3, yes on issue 3
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!