William Shakespeare, the famous author and playwright, likely consumed cannabis as a mind-stimulant, according to a study published in the South African Journal of Science. For the study, researchers examined residue from twenty four early 17th century clay pipes found in Shakespeare’s garden, and elsewhere in the Stratford-Upon-Avon. A gas chromatography mass spectrometry was used …
Tag: William Shakespeare weed
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!