The U.S. marijuana stock index fell over 10% after Trump’s Press Secretary Sean Spicer said he believes we’ll see “greater enforcement” of federal marijuana laws. On Tuesday, February 21st, just two days before Spicer’s comments, the U.S. marijuana stock index was at 81.30, according to MarijuanaIndex.com. On Friday, the day after Spicer’s remarks, the index …
Tag: weed stock index
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!