The U.S. marijuana stock index fell over 10% after Trump’s Press Secretary Sean Spicer said he believes we’ll see “greater enforcement” of federal marijuana laws. On Tuesday, February 21st, just two days before Spicer’s comments, the U.S. marijuana stock index was at 81.30, according to MarijuanaIndex.com. On Friday, the day after Spicer’s remarks, the index …
Tag: weed stock index
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!