Those convicted of marijuana-related charges, and those in neighborhoods that police have excessively targeted for drug crimes, will be given 50% of all marijuana business licenses distributed by the city. Oakland’s city council has unanimously given approval to the Equity Permit Program. The new law mandates that half of all licenses for marijuana businesses be …
Tag: weed Reparations
- cannabis licenses, cannabis Reparations, drug war Reparations, equity permit program, greg minor, greg minor oakland, marijuana licenses, marijuana Reparations, oakland, oakland cannabis, oakland marijuana, oakland marijuana licenses, pot Reparations, Reparations, Reparations for drug war, weed Reparations
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!