It is now legal in Oregon for certain cannabis retail outlets to delivery to customer’s homes. Thanks to rule changes made last year, which recently took effect, cannabis deliveries are now legal among cannabis retail outlets who have received a delivery permit from the Oregon Liquor Control Commission. The commission has thus far granted 117 …
Tag: weed delivery
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!