Legislation to allow medical marijuana to be administered on school grounds has been passed by its first committee in Washington. The state’s House Health Care and Wellness Committee passed House Bill 1060 with a 13 to 3 vote.The measure would allow medical cannabis products to be administered on school grounds to qualified patients. School grounds …
Tag: weed at school
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!