Medical marijuana would be legal under a bill approved today by West Virginia’s full Senate. Substitute Senate Bill 386 was passed through its third and final reading today with a 28 to 6 vote, sending it to the House of Representatives. Passage in the House would send it to Governor Jim Justice for consideration. The …
Tag: wasting syndrome
- anorexia, Cachexia, medical cannabis, medical marijuana legalization, medical marijuana legalize, post traumatic stress disorder, Refractory generalized anxiety disorder, reschedule marijuana, senate bill 386, Severe nausea, wasting syndrome, west virginia, West Virginia cannabis, West Virginia dispensaries, West Virginia legalization, West Virginia marijuana, West Virginia medical cannabis, West Virginia Medical Cannabis Commission, West Virginia medical marijuana, West Virginia medical weed, West Virginia senate bill 386
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!