Washington State’s full Senate, with a 48 to 0 vote, has approved a bill to add PTSD as a qualifying medical cannabis condition. Senate Bill 5379 was filed by Senator Steve Hobbs, an active member of the Army National Guard, and has been sent to the state’s House of Representatives. Its passage in the House …
Tag: washongton medical marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!