By Associated Press OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) – The Washington state House of Representatives passed by a wide margin a bill to allow the state’s Native American tribes to formally participate in the state’s legalized marijuana business. The bill passed the House Thursday with bipartisan support in an 80-18 vote Thursday afternoon. It authorizes the governor’s …
Tag: washington state tribes
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!