A bill to shut down every medical cannabis dispensaries in Washington State, and to significantly reduce patients’ rights, has been scheduled for a public hearing on March 5th in the House Health Care and Wellness Committee. The measure has already been approved by the state’s Senate. Senate Bill 5052 would shut down every dispensary in …
Tag: washington state medical marijuanaw
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!