Legislation allowing financial institutions to provide services to licensed marijuana businesses has been passed by Washington State’s full legislature. Yesterday Washington’s House of Representatives voted 83 to 15 to pass Senate Bill 5928. The vote comes a little over two weeks after the Senate gave approval to the bill in a 38 to 9 vote. The proposal …
Tag: Washington State marijuana industry
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!