Washington is one of four states where the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis is legal for those 21 and older, including its distribution through licensed retail outlets. With that in mind, you might be surprised to know that in regards to felony cannabis possession laws, Washington’s are harsher than 32 states, including …
Tag: Washington State cannabis laws
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!