Cannabis is legal to possess and purchase in Washington State, but growing it for personal use remains a felony. A newly drafted bill would change that. Activists have drafted a proposal that would explicitly allow those 21 and older to grow up to six marijuana plants at a private residence. This is the same cultivation …
Tag: Washington State Cannabis Home Grow and Sharing Act
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!