Legislation to fully repeal the legalization of marijuana has been filed in Washington State. House Bill 2096 was filed by State Representative Brad Klippert (R-Kenniwick) with no cosponsors. The measure would fully repeal “the statutes that legalize the use, possession, sale, or production of marijuana and marijuana-related products.” In other words the measure would bring …
Tag: washington House Bill 2096
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!