A bill to prevent medical marijuana patients from being discriminated against in the work place has been filed in Washington. House Bill 1094 was filed by State Representative David Sawyer. It has the bipartisan support of eight cosponsors; Representatives Kirby, Stonier, Condotta, Appleton, Farrell, Frame, Macri and Klob. According to its legislative digest, House Bill 1094: …
Tag: washington House Bill 1094
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!