Though he’s legally prohibited from supporting the legalization of cannabis, U.S. drug czar Michael Botticelli – director of the Office of National Drug Policy Control – says that Washington D.C. should be able to implement its own laws using its own funding, even if that means legalizing the distribution of recreational cannabis. “As a resident …
Tag: washington d.c. marijuana legalization
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!