Voters in Washington D.C. – the U.S. Capitol – have legalized cannabis, approving Initiative 71 with 69% of the vote. Initiative 71, which will take effect after a 60-day congressional review period, will legalize the possession and use of up to two ounces of cannabis for those 21 and older, going a step further than …
Tag: washington d.c. initiative 71
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!