In Washington State the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis is legal for those 21 and older, due to the passage of Initiative 502 by voters in 2012. The initiative also legalized cannabis retail outlets, with hundreds opened throughout the state. With this in mind, many people don’t realize that possessing just 50% …
Tag: washington cannabis laws
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!