Washington D.C.’s Council has given approval to legislation which would prohibit employers from testing potential employees for cannabis use. The vote was unanimous. The proposal, titled the Prohibition of Pre-Employment Marijuana Testing Emergency Act, was introduced by Councilmember Vincent Orange and would ban employers from testing for cannabis until after an offer for employment has …
Tag: washignton d.c. drug testing
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!