The number 420, the date 4/20, and the time 4:20 have all become symbols of the cannabis culture. But what is the meaning of 420? And what is its origin? In the marijuana community, April 20th, or 4/20, is the unofficial cannabis holiday. For a lot of daily cannabis consumers, 4:20pm (and for some, am) …
Tag: Waldo’s pot
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!