Colorado has garnered over half a billion dollars in marijuana-related revenue since legal sales began in 2014, according to a new analysis of state data released Wednesday by Denver-based VS Strategies. The report — which can be found by clicking here — details the sources of the revenue and provides a snapshot of how it is being distributed. “Legalizing, regulating, …
Tag: VS Strategies
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!