Bills to establish a simple citation for those caught possessing small amounts of cannabis – rather than a mandate of being arrested and charged with a criminal act – take full effect today in the Florida city of Tampa, and the Florida county of Volusia. Under Tampa’s law, those caught possessing up to 20 grams …
Tag: volusia county cannabis
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!