Virginia’s House Committee on Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resource voted 13 to 7 Thursday to approve House Bill 1277, a proposal to legalize the cultivation of industrial hemp for research purposes. “If you look at the potential economic advantages that industrial hemp would provide for the state, particularly the Southside and the Southwest, it could …
Tag: virginia House Committee on Agriculture
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!