Virginia’s Senate Agriculture, Conservation and Natural Resources Committee has voted unanimously to approve the Industrial Hemp Farming Act of 2015, a proposal to establish a hemp research program. The measure, which has already been approved unanimously by the state’s House of Delegates, will go to Governor Terry McAuliffe once passed by the full Senate. If …
Tag: Virginia Department of Agriculture
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!