A bill to legalize the production and distribution of cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol acid (THC-A) oil for medical purposes is expected to be signed into law by Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe. Senate Bill 1027 was passed by the state’s House of Representatives with a unanimous 99 to 0 vote, and was approved by the Senate …
Tag: Virginia cannabidiol
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!