The U.S. Virgin Island’s Senate Committee on Homeland Security, Public Safety and Justice has voted 5 to 0 to approve Bill 30-0018, a proposal to decriminalize recreational cannabis. Under the approved law, which now heads towards a full Senate vote, the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis will be decriminalized for those of …
Tag: virgin islands
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!