The U.S. Virgin Island Senate Committee of Economic Development, Agriculture and Planning has voted unanimously to pass a bill that would legalize the cultivation of industrial hemp. The proposal, sponsored by Senator Terrence Nelson, would define hemp as having 0.3% THC or less, and would establish a licensing system for those wanting to cultivate the …
Tag: virgin island
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!