A potential impeachment of President Donald Trump would be bad news for the marijuana movement. With the news that President Trump’s former Defense Secretary Michael Flynn has offered to testify about the Trump campaign’s possible ties to Russia if he’s given immunity from prosecution, numerous media outlets have been bringing up the idea that it …
Tag: vice president pence cannabis
- impeachment, impeachment trump, michael flynn, mike pence, mike pence cannabis, mike pence marijuana, pence cannabis, pence marijuana, pence pot, president pence, president trump impeachment, trump cannabis, Trump Impeachment, trump marijuana, trump pot, trump weed, vice president pence, vice president pence cannabis, vice president pence marijuana, vice president pence weed
- Study: Cannabinoids May Inhibit Tumor Growth in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- New York Governor Signs Bill Adding Pain Management to List of Medical Cannabis Conditions
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!