By Marijuana Policy Project Measure co-sponsored by five Republicans and three Democrats would help veterans suffering from severe injuries, PTSD, and other chronic conditions WASHINGTON, D.C. — A bill introduced in the House of Representatives Tuesday would allow physicians employed by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to recommend marijuana as a medical treatment to …
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!