Vermont’s full legislature has passed a bill to legalize marijuana, making them the first in U.S. history to do so. Senate Bill 22, which has now been approved by both the House of Representatives and Senate, would legalize the possession and use of up to an ounce of cannabis for those 21 and older. It …
Tag: vermont senate bill 22
- governor phil scott, governor phil scott cannabis, governor phil scott legalization, governor phil scott marijuana, legalization, marijuana legalization, senate bill 22, vermont, vermont cannabis, vermont legalization, vermont marijuana, vermont marijuana legalization, Vermont pot, vermont senate bill 22, vermont weed
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!