Vermont’s full legislature has passed a bill to legalize marijuana, making them the first in U.S. history to do so. Senate Bill 22, which has now been approved by both the House of Representatives and Senate, would legalize the possession and use of up to an ounce of cannabis for those 21 and older. It …
Tag: vermont senate bill 22
- governor phil scott, governor phil scott cannabis, governor phil scott legalization, governor phil scott marijuana, legalization, marijuana legalization, senate bill 22, vermont, vermont cannabis, vermont legalization, vermont marijuana, vermont marijuana legalization, Vermont pot, vermont senate bill 22, vermont weed
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!