Vermont Governor Peter Schumlin’s administration has announced that they’ll be holding a public hearing on November 12th as part of the state’s continuing examination of cannabis legalization. According to a press release sent out by the administration, the hearing will “provide Vermonters with the ability to contribute comments for a legislatively-mandated study on the issues …
Tag: Vermont Interactive Technologies
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!