Vermont’s full House of Representatives gave preliminary approval yesterday to House Bill 237, which would allow law enforcement to administer saliva tests for drugs during traffic stops. The House gave approval to the measure in a voice vote yesterday after 2.5 hours of debate and after approving several rather inconsequential amendments. Representative David Potter (D), the …
Tag: vermont House Bill 237
- Marijuana Consumers Work Out More Than Non-Consumers, Are More Likely to Have Full-Time Jobs
- Colorado Legislature Approves Measure Allowing School Nurses to Administer Medical Marijuana
- Illinois Legislature Passes Bill Allowing Students to Use Medical Marijuana at School
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Passed by Northern Mariana Islands Legislature, Sent to Governor
- Ohio Ballot Board Certifies Initiative to Legalize Marijuana for Those 21+
- Study: THC May Safely and Effectively Treat Anorexia Nervosa Symptoms
- Louisiana Legislature Passes Proposals to Add Six New Medical Marijuana Conditions
- U.S. House Committee Votes to Protect State Medical Marijuana Laws
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.