Legislation to legalize the recreational use and distribution of cannabis will be introduced tomorrow in Vermont’s Senate by Senator David Zuckerman. A companion bill will be filed in the House of Representatives later in the week by Representative Chris Pearson. Both bills would legalize the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis, and would …
Tag: vermont cannabis legalization
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!