Last month, the Ontario-based company Hempearth signed a contract with the Florida-based plane manufacturing company Velocity Inc. to build the world’s first airplane made of hemp. According to Derek Kesek, owner of Hempearth, the plane will be constructed from at least 75% hemp – including the wings, seats, pillows and outer shell. The plane will …
Tag: Velocity Inc.
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
- South Korea Legalizes Medical Cannabis
- New Jersey Committees Pass Legislation to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!