Washington State’s House Finance Committee has passed a bill that would establish a large tax on vapor products. House Bill 2165 was moved forward by the Finance Committee by a vote of 7 to 4. The proposal was filed by State Representative Paul Harris (R) along with six Democratic representatives. It “Imposes a 60 percent tax on vapor …
Tag: vapor products tax
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!