A marijuana job fair will be taking place at Denver City Hall on January 19th. The event, being ran by Vangst Talent, will run from 2pm to 8pm at Denver City Hall (1144 Broadway). It will include over forty cannabis-related businesses seeking new employees; this includes cannabis retail outlets, cannabis producers/processors, cannabis consulting firms and …
Tag: vangst talent
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!