In an unprecedented move, Washington State’s Attorney General’s office has given an $110,000 grant to the University of Washington, which they will utilize to train healthcare professionals on the scientifically-proven benefits of medical cannabis. The grant will go to the university’s Alcohol & Drug Abuse Institute; the institute will use the funding to train doctors, …
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!