Advocates have collected enough signatures to put the legalization of recreational cannabis to a vote this year in 10 Michigan cities as well as a county. “That state of Michigan is ripe for change,” says Tim Beck, co-founder of the Safer Michigan Coalition, the organization behind the initiative drives. Oak Park, Hazel Park, Utica, Lapeer, …
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!