Today the Canadian government released their plan to legalize marijuana by July, 2018. How does this plan compare to Uruguay and the states in the U.S. that have already legalized? In the U.S., eight states have legalized marijuana for recreational purposes. Uruguay, which legalized cannabis in 2013, remains the only country to legalize the plant …
Tag: us weed
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!