Uruguay will soon be providing licenses to companies to produce and sell cannabis starting by the summer, National Drug Board Secretary General Julio Calzada said in a recent press conference. Although specific rules have yet to be established concerning the growth, packaging, and distribution of cannabis, Calzada told Reuters that “pharmacy sales will happen in the first …
Tag: uruguay marijuana pharmacies
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!