Uruguay will soon be providing licenses to companies to produce and sell cannabis starting by the summer, National Drug Board Secretary General Julio Calzada said in a recent press conference. Although specific rules have yet to be established concerning the growth, packaging, and distribution of cannabis, Calzada told Reuters that “pharmacy sales will happen in the first …
Tag: uruguay marijuana pharmacies
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!